Places to Eat near Loch Linnhe
There is a wonderful variety of places for you to choose from, for all palates and pockets. Adjacent to the lodges (no driving!) is The Holly Tree Hotel with its beautiful dining room overlooking the loch which serves high quality food.
Within 6 miles you will find a selection of restaurants offering both smart and casual dining, plus of course a range of traditional scottish pubs.
- In Oban and Fort William there are a good selection of Indian and Chinese restaurants,
- The Clachaig Inn: In a stunning setting within Glencoe this inn is world famous for its good views and good food.
- The Holly Tree Hotel is just next door and offers bar meals served all day and evening in their new Captains lounge bar and decking.They also offer fantastic seafood and grills such as fillet steak, venison and lamb in the bistro restaurant at night. Both with superb waterfront views of Loch Linnhe.
- The Laroch Bar: In Ballachulish conveniently next to the co-op. Informal family-friendly pub (6 miles).
- Loch Leven Hotel: A menu of home-cooked meals built around local produce with fresh seafood, game and other traditional Scottish dishes.
- For shopping there is a Tesco, a Lidl, an Aldi and a Co-op in Oban and a Morrisons in Fort William. For smaller shops the Co-op in Ballachulish is very well stocked.
"Very much enjoyed the stay and the view was stunning."
Ramesh V, Birmingham